What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as proprietary cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but normally it can be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/how-to-manage-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person in charge
Title: INTEGRATED OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY
Av. Via Augusta, 15-25
08174 Sant Cugat del Valles
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse www.oytec.es it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with Zoho Campaign.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
Request access to stored data.
Request a rectification or cancellation.
Request the limitation of your treatment.
Oppose the treatment.
Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query that you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data that you provide to the Owner will be located on the Zoho Campaigns servers
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
To support and improve the services offered by this website.
To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.oytec.es non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
OYTEC, provided with NIF/CIF B-66906074, address Avd. Vía Augusta 15-25 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallés, cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information that appears on the oytec.es website.
With the limits established by law, OYTEC does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The contents and information do not bind OYTEC nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered for informational and informative purposes.
The OYTEC Internet page may contain links to other third party pages that OYTEC cannot control. Therefore, OYTEC cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the contents included in this website are the exclusive property of OYTEC or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of OYTEC.
Likewise, to access some of the services that OYTEC offers through the website, you must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of With these data we inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and will be processed in OYTEC’s files in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of improvements to the website. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to email@example.com or at the address Avd. Vía Augusta 15-25 08171 Sant Cugat.
OYTEC’s management, with a vocation for leadership in the digitization of pharmaceutical operations in GMP & FDA Compliance regulated manufacturing environments, establishes as a quality policy for the company the achievement of excellence in the service given to our customers, strict compliance with standards that apply to our clients, continuous improvement and technological innovation.
To this end, a Quality Management System is established that meets the requirements established in the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 Standard with the commitment of all OYTEC staff to contribute to the development and improvement of the organization.
As a quality policy, a main OYTEC base has been established for the performance of the activities carried out:
- With the desire to establish a close and lasting Partner relationship with the client based on mutual trust, joint work and excellence in service.
- Compliance with the regulations that apply to our clients in the field of GMP & FDA Compliance.
- Taking into account human capital as a differential element. The systems have to be designed and developed to help people and encourage their creativity.
- Offering technological solutions on the premise of specialization as the basis of our experience and knowledge. That allow us to help people in decision-making, feed continuous improvement, as well as teamwork.
- Establish the continuous improvement of our activities to offer the best service and satisfy our customers.
- Compliance with the agreements established with our customers and suppliers as well as with local legal requirements.
For all these reasons, the General Management will ensure and lead the implementation of the quality policy effectively in the organization.